You can help young children dream big!
Educare West DuPage is a high-quality early childhood school that serves 150 children, ages 6 weeks to 5 years in a dual language program. We are part of the national network of Educare schools that help young children develop essential skills for success and gives them an opportunity to achieve their dreams.
We are always looking for qualified staff to join our great team. You can take your passion for teaching and make a difference in the lives of young children and families.
At our school, you will find:
· Low teacher-child ratios, with three teachers per classroom
· Research-based curriculum
· Dual-language model—Spanish and English
· Continuity of care—teachers stay with same children
for three years to build strong relationships
· Strong family-engagement approach
· Researchers help teachers to analyze data to improve
child outcomes and instructional practices
· Support staff, including special education facilitator
We help teachers develop new skills with:
· Coaching by Master Teachers
· Opportunities to participate in Educare network trainings
· CPR and first aid training
· Opportunity to earn Infant Specialist Certificate
from Erikson Institute
We also offer you:
· Competitive compensation
· Paid sick and vacation time
· Health, dental, vision and 401k benefits and more